How to set up HP Office Jet Pro 8710 Wireless printer using 123.hp.com/setup?
The first task of setting up of printer is necessary after buying the printing machine. You may face some technical problems, while doing HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 setup. First of all, you need to follow the steps through 123.hp.com/setup for the download and install of the printer driver. Let us discuss the procedure of HP setup in the detail.
Easy step for unboxing Hp Office Jet Pro 8710 Wireless printer
· Initially, Unbox the printing device and put it nearby power supply source and computer system
· Turn on the printing device through power cable. Connect one side of power cable to the device other to the wall supply source.
· Then, Turn on the device by pressing the power option.
· Go for next process by saving the starting settings of the printing machine.
· You need to mention your preferences such as location, date, language, and time in the control panel.
· You need to load input tray with a heap of papers correctly.
· Next, tap on“wireless” button & click on “wireless settings” and “wireless setup wizard” button
· As a consequence,the device looks for the available networks
· Find your network name and click on “ok” button
· Finally, your printing machine is connected to the wireless network properly for HP setup.
Download Process of Hp Office Jet Pro 8710 Wireless printer through 123.hp.com/setup
· Open your browser and visit 123.hp.com /setup
· A product selection window will display
· Click on“Officejet” button
· Type your printer model number in the empty box
· Then, hit on“search” button
· Drive downloading window will appear
· Start downloading procedure by pressing on “download” option
· While downloading process, you should wait for a few minutes
· When the downloading procedure is completed through 123.hp.com/setup, you should install it on your computer system.
Installation process of HP Office Jet Pro 8710 Wireless printer using 123.hp.com /setup
· Before installation process, you need to connect your computer system with similar wireless network with which your printing machine is connected properly.
· You need to open downloads folder on your computer system to obtain the downloaded setup file.Open the folder from the changed location.
· Make double-click on downloaded setup file of driver
· A front screen window will display, “Do you want to run this file”? Tick on “Yes” option
· If prompted for the needed changes on the gadget, click on “yes” option
· After hardware setup, a window will appear and you’re ready to set up your printing machine.Press on “continue” button
· The license agreement window will appear and tick “yes” option. If you agree with the terms and conditions, then click on “continue” option
· Then, it will begin identifying your printing machine. To connect machine to similar wireless network, press on “Enable HP Auto wireless connect” option. Go for continue button
· Next, the installer will link to the device and apply the wireless settings from your computer system to printing machine.
· Read the agreement carefully and tick mark “yes”, if you agree with the terms and conditions. Press on “continue” button
· Thus, finally, it completes the installation procedure successfully.
With the help of these above explained instructions, you can set up HP Office Jet Pro 8710 Wireless printer using 123.hp.com/setup in the right ways. Still, if you have any issues, you can call our online printer technicians.